The perfect match to full-flavoured ocean and shellfish dishes including grilled calamari, pan seared tuna steaks and Lobster Thermidor. Superb also with Pasta Primavera, grilled chicken and rich, creamy cheeses.
- Grape Varieties: 100% Chardonnay
- Source: 100% Ontario, Niagara Peninsula
- Appellation: Niagara Peninsula VQA
- Wine Classification: Premium dry white varietal table wine
- Cellaring Potential: 2 to 4 years
- Winemaking Notes: Grapes harvested at 22.0° Brix. Juice cold clarified prior to inoculation. Fermentation conducted in stainless steel at between 18-20°C over a period of two weeks using EC1118 yeast strain. Wine aged in stainless steel over a period of six months. Wine cold stabilized prior to bottling.
- Tasting Notes: Bartlett pear and green apple notes combine with tropical fruit hints in this medium-bodied wine. A perfect complement to light meats and appetizers.
- Appearance: Straw yellow
- Appropriate Food Pairings: This impressive wine provides the perfect match to full-flavoured ocean and shellfish dishes including pan seared tuna steaks, grilled calamari, Oysters Rockefeller or Lobster Thermidor. Enjoy it with seasoned roast Ontario pork loin or Pasta Primavera. Superb also with grilled chicken dishes in addition to rich, creamy cheeses.
- Serving Notations: Serve at 6-10°C/43-50°F in traditional white wine glasses.